A representative from Qiagen will offer a hands-on training workshop on using IPA to interpret expression data (including RNA-seq).
You are invited to participate in this free training, and are encouraged to bring your own laptop or use the computer workstations in our training room.
Please register if you are interested in attending.
The workshop will cover how to:
- Format, upload your data, and launch an analysis
- Identify likely pathways that are expressed
- Find causal regulators and their directional effect on gene functions and diseases
- Build pathways, make connections between entities, and overlay multiple datasets on a pathway or network
- Understand the affected biological processes
- Perform a comparison analysis: utilize a heat map to easily visualize trends across multiple time points or samples
Questions? Please contact Elliott Smith (email@example.com)