The Public Health Library has the following new books available in print:
1. Recruiting the heart, training the brain: the work of Latino Health Access. By America Bracho, Ginger Lee, and Gloria P. Giraldo. Berkeley, California: Hesperian Health Guides, 2016.
Call number: RA778.4.H57 B72 2016
See more on this in OskiCat, UC Berkeley’s online catalog.
2. Improving health care management at the top: how balanced boardrooms can lead to organizational success. By Sharon Roberts and Milan Frankl. New York, NY: Business Expert Press, 2016.
Call number: RA971.R544 2016
See the table of contents and a short excerpt at amazon.com.
3. A practical approach to analyzing healthcare data. By Susan E. White. Chicago, IL.: American Health Information Management Association, 2016.
Call number: R864.K84 2016
View the table of contents in OskiCat.
and here are some new titles available online from the National Academies Press:
4. Strengthening the Workforce to Support Community Living and Participation for Older Adults and Individuals with Disabilities: Proceedings of a Workshop. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016.
5. Big Data and Analytics for Infectious Disease Research, Operations, and Policy: Proceedings of a Workshop.The National Academy of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016.
6. Enhancing BioWatch Capabilities Through Technology and Collaboration: Proceedings of a Workshop. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.