Please join us for a conversation with Fred Glass, author of a new book, From Mission to Microchip: A History of the California Labor Movement (UC Press, 2016). The author will delve deep into the vibrant labor history of the Golden State where workers have engaged in politics, strikes, and a variety of organizing strategies to find common ground among its diverse communities to achieve a measure of economic fairness and social justice.
Thursday, October 27
6pm – 7:30pm
UC Labor Center (2521 Channing Way)
- This event is free and open to the public.
- Space is limited. Please register for the event.
- Copies of the book will be available for purchase at the event. Books are also available online from UC Press.
- More information at UC Berkeley Labor Center events.
- Sponsored by the UC Berkeley Labor Center, UC-AFT, UC Berkeley Library