A well-designed figure can have a huge impact on the communication of research results. This workshop will introduce key principles and resources for visualizing data:
- Choosing when to use a visualization
- Selecting the best visualization type for your data
- Choosing design elements that increase clarity and impact
- Avoiding visualization issues that obscure or distort data
- Finding tools for generating visualizations
Date: Thursday, July 7
Time: 12 – 1 pm
Location: Bioscience Library Training Room, 2189 VLSB (inside the library). Please, no food or drink in the Training Room.
Open to all interested students and researchers; no registration is required.
Questions? Contact email@example.com